By using the ampEducator web site (“Service”) of ampEducator Inc (“ampEducator”), the (“Client”) is agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). “Content” refers to any data type that is posted to the account.
ampEducator reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute Client consent to such changes. Client can review the most current version of the Terms of Service online at any time at www.ampeducator.com.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of Client account. While ampEducator prohibits such Conduct and Content on the Service, Client understands and agrees that ampEducator cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and Client nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. The Client agrees to use the Service at Client risk.
- Client must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- Client must provide Client legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Client login may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. Client may create separate logins for as many people as the Client requires.
- Client is responsible for maintaining the security of Client accounts and passwords. ampEducator cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from Client failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Client is responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under Client accounts (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under Client accounts).
- Client may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Client must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in Client jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, Downgrading
- If Client initially signs up and Client does not cancel that account within 30 days, Client will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after Client accounts were initially created. If Client cancels prior to the processing of Client first invoice on the 30th day, Client will not be charged.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and Client shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Client is responsible for cancelling the re-occurring monthly credit card payment from within the software as part of the Service cancellation policy. ampEducator does not assume and is not responsible for cancelling any re-occurring payments on behalf of the Client. Client understands that it must de-activate the monthly payment by accessing this function from within the software Dashboard > Institution > Financial > Credit Card Setup section as part of the Service cancellation policy.
Cancellation and Termination
- Client is solely responsible for properly canceling Client accounts. A phone request to cancel Client accounts is not considered cancellation. Client can cancel Client accounts at any time in email to firstname.lastname@example.org subject to verification for security and as such ampEducator requires 30 days notice of account cancellations.
- Upon cancellation Client has a one-time opportunity after 30 days of the date of cancellation to request that Client data stored with ampEducator be provided to Client in the format of Client choice (additional charges may apply). ampEducator by providing this service to Client does not in any way warrant or guarantee that the data provided to Client is complete or accurate other than in the current state on the date of cancellation. ampEducator does not accept any responsibility for loss of data after the retrieval process and will not provide any further data retrieval or backup beyond the 30 days notice of cancellation.
- All Client Content will be permanently deleted from the Service on the 30th day after the Client notification of cancellation is received and the information can not be recovered after this date.
- If Client cancels the Service before the end of Client current paid up month, Client cancellation will take effect immediately and Client will not be charged again.
- ampEducator, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate Client accounts and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ampEducator service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of Client accounts or Client access to Client accounts, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in Client accounts. ampEducator reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ampEducator reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ampEducator Site (www.ampeducator.com) or the Service itself.